Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Love - My Audi

This is exclusive and specially for the Audi fans and for the competition #LoveAudi on Twitter. After a sleepless night and some soul-searching, I contructed this and won an Audi scale model:



For others, tis a poem. For me, tis an etched story
of Audi - a car of my dreams - my take with history.
For now, on Twitter, you stay a top trend.
But forever, at heart, you are my dream friend.

You stand out, true to 'Vorsprung Durch Technik'
so yeah, girls ogle daily, over your physique.
Your rings are symbolic and of inspiration
to all those who toil and buy this manufacturing innovation.

From the times of Type E, 80s and TDI
now dealing with Bodyshells, FSI and MMI,
you came in sedan, coupe and roadster,
stood the test of time, still very hipster.

The R8 curvy, boasting king size luxury.
The A8L sporty is all too stylish and vervy!
Elegance, sportsmanship, performance and class,
its too much emotion one cannot pass!

You ooze love from all royal sides,
be it the insides, body or the flashy lights.
'My oh my!' You evoke that desire
among celebs- kings of power and attire.

Lots and loads to express, may I say?
As love limitless pours throughout this day.
Not Enough! But speechless I'll always be
when I spot an Audi anywhere, yeah true, that's me.

1 comment:

  1. I love Audi. So, this post had to be my pick to read on your blog. :)

    Nicely expressed, Aravind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyscape

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker